QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshaft With SFI (15-18 Mustang Shelby GT350)
These REV™ Series carbon fiber driveshafts are direct bolt-in. Designed and wound specifically for S197 and S550 Ford Mustangs, they feature the same high quality materials and benefits as the rest of our REV™ Series driveshafts and are available for the following applications:
- 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT
- 2015-2018 Mustang GT, Automatic
- 2015-2019 Mustang GT, Manual
- 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost, Automatic
- 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost, Manual
- 2015-2018 Mustang Shelby GT350
Engineered for up to 1500 HP with a max rated torque of 1000 lb*ft, QA1's Mustang driveshafts feature Spicer Life Series 1350 U-joints, and utilize a high speed CV joint with a high speed sealing boot and high temp grease. This high speed capability allows us to minimize effects of NVH while increasing performance.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing helps eliminate driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
NOTE: The Mustang driveshafts are designed for stock vehicles. Any modifications can affect fitment. Please refer to the length specifications from the tube end to the CV joint shown in Table 1 in the installation guide to confirm that the driveshaft will have the correct fitment for your vehicle.