Shipping & Returns
Orders are generally shipped via standard ground shipping (Fed Ex, UPS, USPS priority) within 1-2 business days. However, some products are custom built to order, out of stock, or otherwise backordered and may take weeks to ship. We may ship in-stock products from our location in Minnesota or drop ship items directly from the manufacturer. If an order is placed and cannot ship within a few days, we will notify the customer. If the order is time sensitive please contact us to check stock status BEFORE placing an order!
If you require the item to be overnighted or delivered by a certain date please TEXT us for the quickest results. We will take every reasonable measure to accommodate the required time frame. 2nd day air or overnight air freight is available in many situations at additional cost. Please contact us as early as possible so we can attempt to ship the item with express shipping on the same day the order is placed. We will instruct you how to pay for the additional shipping charges at the time of the purchase.
All sales are considered final!!! Some items may be returned / canceled at our discretion. Returned items must be in new / like new, resellable condition within 30 days of delivery. Custom order items, discontinued products, products with a shelf life, etc are nonrefundable.
Cancelled orders (prior to shipment) are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping (we HIGHLY recommend tracking and insurance).
Why does Weir Racing charge restocking fees? Cancelled and returned items cost us time that could be spent assisting other customers as well as expenses related to the transaction. The restocking fee helps us cover:
- Our time spent on bookwork, ordering/shipping product to customer, etc
- Our expense of shipping product to customer
- Our expense of stocking inventory we may not otherwise stock
- In most cases we will not sell returned items as new (most customers would not be happy receiving products that have been opened by someone else!). Selling these returned items as open box / used items results in us receiving less than retail value
We may waive restocking fees, at our discretion, for reasons such as:
- An error on our part (shipped wrong product)
- Unexpected backorders
- If the original product is exchanged for another product, etc.
We will NOT waive restocking fees for reasons such as:
- "My wife got upset at me for spending too much money on car parts, I need to return my order"
- "I traded the car in and no longer need the product"
- "I found it five dollars cheaper somewhere else"
If you have any questions regarding our shipping / cancellation / return policies please contact us BEFORE placing an order! If the order is time sensitive please contact us to check stock status BEFORE placing an order!
You should expect to receive your refund within two weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper, the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it, and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond with instructions for how to return items from your order.